RESEARCH PROCESS & QUALITY CONTROL
ALUMNI RESEARCH provides our research specialties through our 4Ds + 1C concepts to ensure that your research objectives will be accomplished by the proper research methodology.
Meeting and discussing with a client to define the right research objectives that are in accordance with your business strategies.
Designing the scope of research under the conditions defined by a client, and it will cover the following areas:
- Research Content
- Measurement Tools
- Research Methodologies (quantitative or qualitative methodologies/ samples and sampling methods)
- Data Collection Methods
- The Expected Number of Human Resources
- The Expected Timeline
- The Expected Budget
Collecting, processing and analyzing the data
Delivering the research results and solutions to a client
- All the research designs are under taken by the experienced and competent research team, and will also be verified by the research consultants.
- Before collecting the data, the data collecting staff will be well-explained, rehearsed and tested for their understanding toward the research content, the measurement tools and the data collection method.
- During the data collection process, all staffs will be supervised and observed by the researchers.
- Once the data arrives the agency, it will be verified for their completeness, accuracy and accordance.
- The data processing and analyzing will be done by the research specialist, and will also be by the research consultants.